This course includes
- Best lessons for Beginners & Intermediates
- Best lessons for Freelancers & Businesses
- Introduction to Digital marketing for beginners
- Email marketing
- Search Engine optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Display advertising
- Social media marketing
- Roles of a Digital Marketing staff
- Track and measure web traffic (Analytics)
- E-commerce (Sell products or Services online)
- How to Set up Effective Google ads
- How to Set up Effective Twitter ads
- How to run Effective Facebook ads
Welcome to the Advanced Digital Marketing for Business “Certificate course”.
The certificate you’ll receive after taking this course has a Google endorsement as the course itself was created alongside Google trainers. You can attach it to your LinkedIn or Freelancer profiles to increase your chances of getting hired.
The future is likely to be increasingly digital. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift to online banking, retail, education and telehealth, and these trends aren’t going away.
Additionally, new trade agreements will probably lead to more liberal international digital markets and more opportunities for trade and commerce.
Due to these patterns, the demand for digital marketing skills is rapidly increasing across various sectors of the economy.. According to Grand View Research, ‘the global digital marketing software market size was valued at USD 43.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 17.4% from 2020 to 2027’. 
According to McKinley’s 2019 Marketing Hiring Report, digital marketing is expected to be the most in-demand marketing specialty, and the most common hiring challenge will be a lacking supply of talent. 
Although the coronavirus pandemic has changed the world, the data in this report remains valid.
There is growing concern over this skills gap.
The Digital Marketing Institute reports that while 96% of the UK’s leading marketers believe digital marketing is important to their organization’s, 70% report they are concerned about the digital skills shortage. 
According to Hays’ marketing skills report, 82% of respondents would hire a candidate with relevant core skills without specific role experience. 
One notable advantage of the job market for digital professionals, including digital marketers, is the abundance of opportunities and competition for skilled individuals, regardless of the industry they choose to work in.
By the end of this short course, you’ll be able to:
- Become a digital Marketing pro
- Advertise and sell anything online
- explain the full scope of activities of a modern digital marketer
- outline the key elements of the modern digital marketing mix
- analyze different critical digital channels.
- Understand the different digital marketing strategies and tools you need to execute then.
- Gain deep knowledge of Email marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, display advertising, search engine marketing, etc.
- design, execute and optimize a highly successful marketing campaign.